Please fill out ALL questions below with as much detail as possible so we have a good starting point for your tumbler and of course your price quote!
**** TERMS & CONDITIONS ****
[ 50% DOWN PAYMENT DUE BEFORE WORK BEGINS ]
Your 50% deposit is due prior to work beginning on your tumbler. This is non-refundable.
[ HOW DOES THIS ALL WORK? ]
* I will reach out and discuss your order form and provide you with color options, design ideas and then send an e-mail with your invoice through PayPal based upon your design needs (3-5 business days upon receipt of order form).
* A 50% non-refundable downpayment is due before any work begins.
* A mockup of your tumbler design will be provided with design ideas after your downpayment is received
(5-7 day turnaround time).
* Progress photos and videos will be shared along the way! Because let’s be honest I’m just as excited as you are 🙂
* You will receive an in-progress photo with decals and artwork prior to the final coat of epoxy for approval.
* The remaining invoice balance is due prior to shipping/delivery of your custom tumbler.
* Timeline from mockup approval to product completion is approximately 3 – 5 weeks depending upon current wait time.
* Pick up available for free within Chillicothe, MO city limits.
* Shipping & Handling to other destinations within the USA is flat rate $12.00 via USPS Priority Mail with $100 insurance included.
[ HANDMADE WITH LOVE ]
All of my creations are handmade. This means you get a unique, one of kind, non-mass produced product in the end. Minor imperfections may exist – but that’s the nature (and beauty) of handmade products.
[ NO COPYRIGHT OR TRADEMARKED DESIGNS ]
Apologies in advance but I am unwilling to re-create copyright or trademarked material. I don’t like hefty fines or jail time! If you have a favorite sports team (for example) let’s discuss some color schemes and design options – without breaking the law 🙂
[ TUMBLER MUST BE TREATED WITH CARE ]
All of my tumbler creations contain the following care requirements:
* Hand wash Only (do not soak at length in a long-forgotten sink of dirty water)
* NOT Dishwasher Safe (this will both impact the epoxy resin AND your vacuum sealed cup!)
* NOT Drop Safe (although my epoxy is hard cure and heat resistant, certain drop heights will shatter the epoxy seal)
* DON’T put in the Microwave (this is a trifecta of disaster – trust me. Don’t do it!)
* DO take cute selfies with your new cup and tag Really Lana in them! #ReallyLana
( Replacements are not available for tumblers that are mishandled / dropped / damaged through lack of care. )
[ MATERIALS USED ]
* All tumblers are carefully crafted following all proper preparation for artist epoxy resin that is FDA Compliant – Complies with FDA 21 CFR 175.300.
* Resin is free of VOCS and is a high quality hard cure countertop grade epoxy with up to 500 degree (brief contact) heat resistance.
* Resin includes UV stabilizers to preserve the colors of your cup and reduce yellowing and fading over time.
* Glitter, Ink, Paint and Pigments are of high quality for best color saturation and vibrancy beneath epoxy resin.
* All stainless steel cups are vacuum sealed to keep beverages either cold or hot within. Cups are quality inspected and tested prior to customization.
[ ORDERING MORE THAN ONE TUMBLER?: ]
*** Please fill out this form for EACH tumbler you are ordering! ***